MARKTRONIC PORTADOT 130-30
When working with large, heavy and cumbersome workpieces it is advantageous to be able to take the marking machine to the workpiece for on-site labelling.
The robust, steel sheet Portadot 130-30 makes this possible, as all it requires is a power supply.
The high torque motors and the precise threaded spindles make the dot marking machine ideal for the demanding requirements of industrial use.
The carbide metal stylus is driven by a solenoid. This results in dots being marked into the material, forming the marking. Almost all materials, up to 62 HRC can be marked. The surface can be flat or uneven.
The dot marking machine can cancel out height differences of 3 mm.
The Portadot 130-30 consists of a marking head, the controller and the relevant connection cable.
On request, we can construct customised work piece holders to suit your workpiece. In order to be indepen- dent of the electricity supply, the Portadot 130-30 is also available as a battery operated model. With the rechargeable battery, the device can be used for marking for several hours.
- QWERTY membrane keyboard
- large, high contrast display
- storage capacity for up to 1350 layouts
- USB connection
- 2 x RS232 connections
- Digital I/O
- font height of 0.55 – 99.9 mm in 0.15 mm increments
- variable marking force (including depth)
- various fonts
- marking at any angle
- marking with any radius
- serial numbering
- 2D Data matrix code
- vector graphics and logo marking (.plt)
- real time and date
- mirror writing
- password protection
- test run function
- various menu languages
Optional extras (surcharges apply):
- various stylus contact angles, including pursuant to ASME regulations
- TCP/IP Ethernet connection
- MarkMaster Windows software
- manual z-axis with table (quick conversion to table machine for smaller workpieces)
- 6 or 9 m connection cable from controller to marking head
- battery operated
- weight: marking head 5 kg, controller 10 kg
- power supply: 230 V 50Hz or 110V 60Hz
- cable length (marking head – controller):
3 m (standard), or optionally available in 6 m and 9 m
On request we can demonstrate this machine to you. Do not hesitate to contact us.