Freely controllable single-stroke tablet press for galenics and research
The FlexiTabXL® single-stroke tablet press is characterised by its great flexibility compared to rotary and eccentric presses. The ideal field of application is galenic development and small batch production.
All common tablet shapes can be produced with the FlexiTab® without any problems, single-layer, double-layer and even triple-layer tablets with different layer thicknesses. Carrying out and optimising the first compression trials with a new granulate can be greatly simplified and accelerated by the FlexiTab® with its various options, such as compression chamber coating or measurement data acquisition. Due to a pressure cylinder, the FlexiTab® software and the PLC control, the press is not bound to any fixed production cycles and presses primarily by force.
The FlexiTabXL® thus compensates for the biggest disadvantages of an eccentric press. You have the option of changing the process speeds through various setting parameters. This enables, for example, slow deaeration of the granulate or fast unloading of the finished tablet. Special processes in the compression cycle can thus also be developed on customer request. If you want to save time and costs in research and development, then you can benefit from the patented FlexiTab® tablet press now. We would be happy to provide you with our references or demonstrate the FlexiTab® at our premises by arrangement.
Advantages of the FlexiTabXL:
- quick and easy adjustment of the pressing force, quantity and layer thickness
- quick and easy format change without dismantling the hopper and filling shoe
- easy cleaning of the parts in contact with the product
- Parts in contact with the product are made of stainless steel
- Different operating modes
- Pressing by force or optionally by displacement
- pressing of very small quantities by “manual” filling
- very easily accessible pressing chamber
- one, two or three layer
- Adapter for Euro-B, Euro-D, TSM-B, TSM-D
- Press chamber coating
- Coat-core table
- Press force, ejection force and displacement measurement in real time
- DAQ4 measurement data acquisition software
- Validation documents