Knee lever hand press
Knee lever hand presses are notable for their high qua- lity output and flexible use. The modular construction and the wide range of accessories mean that we can tailor our knee lever presses to your precise needs. The low-bend cast steel frame is available in 3 ver- sions. Press forces of 2 – 33 kN.
Advantages of knee lever presses
Like those of all other knee lever press manufacturers, our presses are also classified as manual knee lever presses. They take advantage of the so-called knee lift effect. This refers to the operator being able to apply a very high force to the lever using an outstretched knee, while the preceding movements can be performed with a low force and consequently at a relatively higher rate. This allows a high manual work rate to be achieved using low expenditure of energy. Consequently your operating personnel’s physical work capability is greatly multiplied and that also with an ergonomic work station.
We are happy to manufacture customised, suitable tools for you.
The knee lever hand press is available in three versions:
- standard design “S”
- increased work height “L” (340 – 415 mm instead of 200 – 220 mm)
- increased load “W” (300 mm instead of 90 – 105 mm)
When ordering, please state which type you would like.
Accessory options for knee lever presses
- ergonomic additional lever.
- electrical lift count with long-life batteries.
- return lift lock for knee lever systems including return spring.
- distance sensor.
- tool holder: with 3-in-1 clamping design, with or without force sensor and fine tuning settings to adjust the pressure at the lower dead point.
- standardised interface for all electrical sensors.
On request we can demonstrate this machine to you. Do not hesitate to contact us.