ROLL STAMPING MACHINE PR 1099
The defining feature of the versatile PR 1099 roller stamping machine is its unique design:
Both the workpiece contact and the subsequent stamping are carried out by turning the crank handle.
The machine is suitable for marking parts of various shapes and can compensate for variations of up to 3 mm in the workpiece thickness.
Set-up times have been reduced by simplifying the positioning of the various elements using pre-drilled holes. By using steel segment types or specially engraved roll stamps, a wide range of workpieces can be marked – an affordable solution to the wide range of marking tasks required in modern production.
- short changeover times
- high production performance
- low costs – use of standard equipment/installations
- compensates for irregular workpiece thickness
- no need for protective equipment
- stamping pressure up to 0.75 t
- simple operation
- robust design and construction
- suitable for a range of different workpieces
- flat, round or curved marks
Rolling stamp with 2 rollers
The two-part roller unit takes a range of different workpieces in the form of solid cylinders and thick-walled hollow cylinders. It is secured using tapped holes and is suitable for workpieces of between 6 mm and 175 mm in diameter.
Thin walled, pipe-shaped parts can be marked with the help of a mandrel; to prevent workpiece deformation, it is placed on the mandrel which provides it with support from the inside. The mandrel holder allows the mandrel to be swapped quickly and supports workpieces of up to 175 mm in diameter.
Stamping flat parts
By putting the U profile on the roller unit, flat workpieces can have labels of up to 175 mm in length marked on them.
Stamping curved marks
By extending the mandrel unit with an additional shaft, rings and similar workpieces of up to 175 mm in length can have curved labels marked on them.
- dimensions: 280 x 280 x 500 mm (width x height x depth)
- holder: roller stamping type holder, 76.3 mm Ø.
- inserts: segment steel types in font heights 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm and 5 mm
- stamping pressure: variable up to 0.75 t
- net weight: 45 kg
On request we can demonstrate this machine to you. Do not hesitate to contact us.