The Benchdot 3000 is the product of a policy of tire- less improvement and development of the Marktronic range. Through the use of high quality ball screws, double linear guides and bearing sets, we have been able to further improve the marking quality and reliability without any negative effects on the unit’s robustness or durability.
The carbide metal stylus is driven by a solenoid. This results in individual points being embossed into the material, forming the mark. Almost all materials, up to 62 HRC can be marked.
The surfaces may be flat or uneven.
The dot marking machine can cancel out height
differences of 3 mm. The Benchdot 3000 can also mark difficult-to-reach spots.
The Benchdot 3000 consists of a marking head, a manual Z-axis with a table, the controller and the elevant connection cable.
For special applications, we can design and manu- facture customized systems, including completely automated solutions. Alternatively, the product range also includes portable dot marking machines and installable marking heads.
- QWERTY membrane keyboard
- large, high contrast display
- storage capacity for up to 1350 layouts – USB connection
- 2 x RS232 connections
- digital I/O
- font height of 0.55 – 99.9 mm in 0.15 mm increments – variable marking force (including depth)
- various fonts
- marking at any angle
- marking with any radius
- serial numbering
- 2D Data matrix code
- vector graphics and logo marking (.plt/.hpgl) – real time and date
- mirror writing
- password protection
- test run function
- various menu languages
Optional extras (surcharges apply)
- various stylus lengths 50 mm, 100 mm or 150 mm
- various stylus contact angles, including pursuant to ASME regulations
- dividing head for radial labelling of pipes or cylinders
- electrical z-axis for automated height adjustment
- Auto-sense, automated distance finding workpiece needle
- pneumatic deep marking for very deep marking
- VeriSmart camera and software, immediate checking of data matrix code after marking
- TCP/IP Ethernet connection
- MarkMaster Windows software
- magnet to clamp the work pieces
- vice to clamp the work pieces
- T-groove plate
- manual nameplate marking device
- automated nameplate marking device with magazine
- diamond scribe marking head (pneumatic)
- weight: marking head with z-axis and table: 34 kg, controller: 10 kg
- power supply: 230 V 50Hz or 110V 60Hz
- marking area: 60 x 60 mm, 100 x 100 mm, 150 x 150 mm or 300 x 150 mm