MARKTRONIC PORTADOT HD2
Group 1940 2000
The MARKTRONIC PORTADOT is a further advancement in the simple and flexible marking of products. The work piece no longer has to be brought to the marking machine; the dot marking machine comes to the product. Almost all materials (up to 62 HRC, 800 VHN) can be marked using the carbide metal stylus.
- in straight lines which can be marked at any angle (0 – 360°)
- circular or curved labels
- around cylindrical workpieces
Faster text editing than with traditional marking systems:
text, font size and marking thickness can be changed via the standard keyboard
Simple logos and brands can be created by the user and saved for future use.
Test run function
– the stylus runs across the area being marked, thus reducing the number of wrong marks.
The Varidot font option allows the distance between the dots to be increased, thus improving the clarity of characters marked in larger font sizes. By reducing the distance between the dots, an almost continuous line can be formed.
Various levels of password protection (surcharge applies).
The stylus marks most materials and hardened metals up to 62 HRC, 800 VHN.
Marktronic Portadot Specifications
The machine consists of the marking head, the contro- ler, keyboard, connection cable (5 m) and a fixture for straight work pieces.
Standard marking area:
100 x 75 mm
from 0.5 mm – 50 mm, in 0.15 mm increments
5 x 7 point matrix, 7 x 9 point matrix, Varidot, 5 x 9 OCR point matrix, OCR Varidot
150 layouts (or, optionally: 1,350)
Marking serial numbers:
counting up or down, up to 30 different serial numbers per layout; both numbers and letters can be used in serial numbers.
up to 30 different variables can be used in a layout.
multiple characters per second, depending on the font size and layout. It is, however, important that test marks be made on the workpieces in order to deter- mine the marking speed for the application in question.
230V/50Hz or 110V/60Hz
(please state preference when ordering)
- marking head: approx. 8 kg
- computer: approx. 9 kg
- marking head and computer with software including the following:
- 1 group with 150 layouts which can be saved
- up to 40 lines per layout (depending on the font size) – up to 100 characters per layout (depending on the font size)
- straight lines can be marked at any angle (0 – 360°) – forward and backward marking of the given text
- font types: 5 x 7 point matrix, 7 x 9 dot matrix, Varidot
- the number 0 can be marked with or without a horizontal line through it
- variable marking speed
- running serial numbers
- 1 variable text
- language selection (German and various other European languages) measurements can be given in millimeters or inches – automatic layout loading function
- auto-save for some data (e.g. serial numbers)
Following software options are available:
- curved marks
- capacity for 1,350 layouts
- regular engraving, adjustable text length, repeated
- marking of individual points
- entry of simple logos
- I/O interface to send and receive digital data
- serial RS232 interface to communicate with external computers
- serial numbers, variable and multi-layer password protection
- time, date
- variable marking speeds
- electrical depth marking
- dust-protected keyboard
- 3 prism sets for different diameters
On request we can demonstrate this machine to you. Do not hesitate to contact us.